Sunday, May 10, 2015

Exploring Abu Dhabi

 
The view of the city from the beautiful Eastern Mangroves. One of my favourite places in Abu Dhabi. The environment is peaceful and calm. Here in Abu Dhabi nature and man made live side by side.

 
Down town Abu Dhabi City.

 
Down town Abu Dhabi City. The view from the Shining building. Photo credit: My sister

 
A traditional Souk by the Shangri La, Abu Dhabi. I love being in nature and surrounded by water it reminds me of Cape Town.

 
The Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi. Where traditional meets modern. The contrast is so evident, Abu Dhabi has changed dramatically in 43 years.  Photo credit: My sister

 
The Coin building, Al Raha, Abu Dhabi. This was a fantastic day where I celebrated my work colleague's birthday. They had a braai (BBQ) on the grass, it was just too lovely. 

 
Jodie and I went kayaking in the Eastern Mangroves in Abu Dhabi. Photo credit: My sister

 
The Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi. Photo credit: My sister

 
The Corniche, Abu Dhabi

 
The Observation Deck has the most amazing view of Abu Dhabi, I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to get a overview of the city.
 


 
Emirates Palace. A gorgeous hotel in Abu Dhabi, based right next to the palace.


The gorgeous Souk by the Shangri La.  

No comments:

Post a Comment